Returns & Refunds
Thank you for shopping with us!
- Our standard return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, typically we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you’ve not received your refund within 2 weeks, please contact us at email@example.com